Sunday, August 24, 2014

My New Home!

Found a cute little older model mobile home today, and the talks with the owner are going well.  It's entirely possible that we could have it in transit to my side of the property within the next two weeks!  I'm so excited!  Yes, it's older, yes it needs some work.  But within a week or so of having it on the property, I COULD BE LIVING IN IT!!!!!!!

Keep your fingers and toes, and anything else you can think of, crossed for me.  :D

And in other good news, in just 5 days I'm headed to Colorado to see my kids and my grandbaby!  Haven't had a vacation in so long, this is going to be so much fun!  Lots of pictures coming soon!

Remember to check out my facebook pages, Christmas will be here before you  know it!  Get your orders in soon, so that I have time to make your pretties!

www.facebook.com/bonnybabiescrochet
www.facebook.com/grammyscrybabies

God Bless, and have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment