Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And we are LIVE!

Finally, got some issues worked out and am finally able to get back into my blog.  Now I can finally update and post, and all those other good things people do.

News:  Have started another line of crafting - Grammy's Cry Babies.  When I was a child, my mother would sew these babies for all her friends' children and for us, and I got a request from an old friend to make one.  So, I dug out my mother's patterns and found it.  Now, I am taking orders for custom cry babies.  You can find the ones I have already made here:  Grammy's Cry Babies


I do hope you'll visit my new page, and tell your friends about it.

Plus I have received many requests for toys on my Bonny Babies Crochet page, so I have collected several patterns for amigurumi type toys, as well as Barbie doll dress patterns, puppets, squishies and lots of other toys.

Be sure and check out the photos on both my pages regularly, as I'll be posting frequently throughout the coming year.

I am going to be doing my first craft show/sale in November or December of next year, with items from both my stores.  I hope you'll come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment